Lawn Bowling in Uffculme

Uffculme Bowling Club

CENTENARY YEAR 1912 - 2012 

On 29 September 1911, forty people attended a meeting in the Old Sunday School, Uff­culme (now sadly demolished), and as a result of that meeting Uffculme Bowling Club was born. First bowling matches started in June 1912.

The Club moved to its present location in 1922 and since then has seen many improvements both to the green and club­house through the efforts of the members.

The Club has a reputation as one of the best and friendliest in the area. It is an active vil­lage club drawing its members from a wide area.

We offer all visitors a very warm welcome and can offer bowlers hospitality complete with a bar.